Partner Care Pharmacy Services
No extra fees
- No outliers.
- No crossover charges.
- 100% on returns.
- No charge for STAT delivery.
PARTNERS IN COST MANAGEMENT
- Customized pricing to meet facility needs: we offer many pricing formulas to meet the needs of your facility. Complementary audits and pharmacy expenses.
- Drug quotes for pre-admission screening: customized review based on therapeutic substitutions, facility history, and state / federal guidelines.
- Formulary management tools: created to manage pharmacy costs. We will help you achieve the ultimate goal: managing and working with a formulary.
- Generic program: up to date information on industry related events. The generic program will keep you informed of new launched generics and their impact in your overall pharmacy costs.
- Monthly reports on formulary compliance: creating a tool to organize formulary related activities as partners in cost management.
CONSULTANT PHARMACY SERVICES
- Certification survey involvement with a proven track record to ensure compliance with all regulations
- Medication reconciliation upon admission and discharge
- Anabiotic stewardship program management
- Involvement in facility interdisciplinary team
Partner with us today and enjoy the comfort and benefits! Call (954) 453-4990
From the Blog
Fasting diets are the newest fad in weight loss, but are they really new? Fasting dates back centuries in the long tradition of religious fasting. Many religious groups have periods of fasting in their rituals including Muslims who fast from dawn until dusk during...read more
Have you heard of hygee? (pronounced HOO-GA). Hygee is the Danish secret to happy living. It is about cozy togetherness and is an atmosphere and an experience. Being cozy with those we care about, getting comfortable by the fire with a warm cup of coca. How do we...read more
Medicare Update 2019 The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services has set the Part A deductible, for hospital stays, at $1,364 for 2019. The coinsurance per day in the hospital for 2019 is $341 from the 61st day until the 90th day. Part B deductible, for doctor...read more