Partner Care Pharmacy Services
No extra fees
- No outliers.
- No crossover charges.
PARTNERS IN COST MANAGEMENT
- Customized pricing to meet facility needs: we offer many pricing formulas to meet the needs of your facility. Complementary audits and pharmacy expenses.
- Drug quotes for pre-admission screening: customized review based on therapeutic substitutions, facility history, and state / federal guidelines.
- Formulary management tools: created to manage pharmacy costs. We will help you achieve the ultimate goal: managing and working with a formulary.
- Generic program: up to date information on industry related events. The generic program will keep you informed of new launched generics and their impact in your overall pharmacy costs.
- Monthly reports on formulary compliance: creating a tool to organize formulary related activities as partners in cost management.
Download our Brochure for more information.
CONSULTANT PHARMACY SERVICES
- Certification survey involvement with a proven track record to ensure compliance with all regulations
- Medication reconciliation upon admission and discharge
- Anabiotic stewardship program management
- Involvement in facility interdisciplinary team
Partner Care Pharmacy Services, we have the cure. Call (954) 453-4990
From the Blog
Despite the fact that the drug Hydroxychloroquine has been approved for use for malaria, lupus and rheumatoid arthritis, the FDA recently updated their warning regarding use for COVID-19 patients. On April 27, 2020 the FDA published an updated FACT SHEET warning...
Effective July 1, 2020 Florida's nursing homes will be permitted to use and Institutional Formulary for their residents. The pharmacist may therapeutically substitute drugs in accordance with a formulary established for the facility if the attending physician agrees....
Florida Health Care Association Chief Lobbyist and Navy senior chief, Bob Asztalos has been visiting nursing centers throughout the state of Florida to present them with medals honoring their service. The Florida Veterans Foundation has participated in these very...