Partner Care Pharmacy Services
No extra fees
- No outliers.
- No crossover charges.
PARTNERS IN COST MANAGEMENT
- Customized pricing to meet facility needs: we offer many pricing formulas to meet the needs of your facility. Complementary audits and pharmacy expenses.
- Drug quotes for pre-admission screening: customized review based on therapeutic substitutions, facility history, and state / federal guidelines.
- Formulary management tools: created to manage pharmacy costs. We will help you achieve the ultimate goal: managing and working with a formulary.
- Generic program: up to date information on industry related events. The generic program will keep you informed of new launched generics and their impact in your overall pharmacy costs.
- Monthly reports on formulary compliance: creating a tool to organize formulary related activities as partners in cost management.
Download our Brochure for more information.
CONSULTANT PHARMACY SERVICES
- Certification survey involvement with a proven track record to ensure compliance with all regulations
- Medication reconciliation upon admission and discharge
- Anabiotic stewardship program management
- Involvement in facility interdisciplinary team
Partner Care Pharmacy Services, we have the cure. Call (954) 453-4990
From the Blog
Long-term opioid therapy can cause harm ranging in severity from constipation and nausea to opioid use disorder and overdose death. Certain factors can increase these risks, and it is important to assess and follow-up regularly to reduce potential harms. Long term...
$20 Billion in New Phase of Provider Relief Funding On October 1st, U.S. Dept. of Health and Human Services (HHS) announced additional funding for Assisted Living and Mental Health facilities. The $20 Billion dollars considers financial losses and changes in...
Making Insulin More Affordable for People with Medicare More than 3.3 million people with Medicare use one or more of the common forms of insulin every day. Unfortunately, the cost of insulin has nearly tripled over the past ten years, from about $100 to $300 a vial,...