Partner Care Pharmacy Services
No extra fees
- No outliers.
- No crossover charges.
- 100% on returns.
- No charge for STAT delivery.
PARTNERS IN COST MANAGEMENT
- Customized pricing to meet facility needs: we offer many pricing formulas to meet the needs of your facility. Complementary audits and pharmacy expenses.
- Drug quotes for pre-admission screening: customized review based on therapeutic substitutions, facility history, and state / federal guidelines.
- Formulary management tools: created to manage pharmacy costs. We will help you achieve the ultimate goal: managing and working with a formulary.
- Generic program: up to date information on industry related events. The generic program will keep you informed of new launched generics and their impact in your overall pharmacy costs.
- Monthly reports on formulary compliance: creating a tool to organize formulary related activities as partners in cost management.
CONSULTANT PHARMACY SERVICES
- Certification survey involvement with a proven track record to ensure compliance with all regulations
- Medication reconciliation upon admission and discharge
- Anabiotic stewardship program management
- Involvement in facility interdisciplinary team
Partner with us today and enjoy the comfort and benefits! Call (954) 453-4990
From the Blog
"Oh, there's no place like home for the holidays 'Cause no matter how far away you roam When you pine for the sunshine of a friendly gaze For the holidays you can't beat home sweet home!" Really? I may have to protest Perry Como's illusion of family gatherings. For...read more
We all know the tryptophan and Thanksgiving turkey connection, but overloading on turkey is not the only natural way to help promote sleep. Tryptophan is an amino acid that the body uses in the processes of making vitamin B3 and serotonin, a neurotransmitter that...read more
Medicare Part D Plan Open Enrollment Every October 15 through December 7th Medicare Part D plans have Open Enrollment. The programs begin on January 1st. Medicare Part D is prescription drug coverage with a formulary of prescription drugs, managed by a plan sponsor....read more