Partner Care Pharmacy Services
No extra fees
- No outliers.
- No crossover charges.
PARTNERS IN COST MANAGEMENT
- Customized pricing to meet facility needs: we offer many pricing formulas to meet the needs of your facility. Complementary audits and pharmacy expenses.
- Drug quotes for pre-admission screening: customized review based on therapeutic substitutions, facility history, and state / federal guidelines.
- Formulary management tools: created to manage pharmacy costs. We will help you achieve the ultimate goal: managing and working with a formulary.
- Generic program: up to date information on industry related events. The generic program will keep you informed of new launched generics and their impact in your overall pharmacy costs.
- Monthly reports on formulary compliance: creating a tool to organize formulary related activities as partners in cost management.
Download our Brochure for more information.
CONSULTANT PHARMACY SERVICES
- Certification survey involvement with a proven track record to ensure compliance with all regulations
- Medication reconciliation upon admission and discharge
- Anabiotic stewardship program management
- Involvement in facility interdisciplinary team
Partner Care Pharmacy Services, we have the cure. Call (954) 453-4990
From the Blog
Pandemic Nursing is a new term that describes nursing care that is rushed, physically overwhelming, and emotionally draining and provided to an onslaught of critically ill patients. There are numerable contributing factors and adverse results related to Pandemic...
Annual Surveys resume, are you ready? Surveyors have returned to facilities after the licensure and certification surveys were suspended early into the pandemic when nursing homes closed their doors to visitors. AHCA visits in 2020 only focused on complaints and...
Long-term opioid therapy can cause harm ranging in severity from constipation and nausea to opioid use disorder and overdose death. Certain factors can increase these risks, and it is important to assess and follow-up regularly to reduce potential harms. Long term...